What does it mean to work with a Community Interest Company i.e. a Social Enterprise?
We exist to facilitate personal learning and (re)generative relationships to enhance thewellbeing of people of all ages, everywhere we (PIAC members) are.We do this by resourcing PIA members to co-create PIA projects in the places we live and work, extending learning opportunities to people with least access.
The following are our core principles that we work to:
- Safeguard my own trustworthiness.
- Engage in Presence in Action.
- Act for well being of my Self, my relational realm and our wider world.
- Follow through on promises.
- Make more of what I and we have.
- Engage with courage, curiosity and caritas.
- Celebrate and share the best of myself and ourselves.
To find out more about us please feel free to have a look at our 2019 Annual Report. The link is below.